ECCMA is a not for profit membership association, it is owned by its members and it invests on their behalf in the development of tools and standards that members can use to improve the value of their master data. ECCMA employees and consultants are seasoned experts in the field of data modelling, enterprise architecture, data governance, master data management, data cleansing, cataloguing and classification.
If you are trying to improve the value of your master data then you should consider becoming a member of ECCMA because:
- ECCMA can help you independently and objectively quantify the quality of your existing master data and then help you create a strategy that makes sure you get the maximum value from your master data, at the lowest cost, and as quickly as possible.
- ECCMA can help turn your master data into a valuable core asset that can be easily and reliably integrated into any existing application.
- Your membership in ECCMA entitles you to access to the ECCMA Master Data Resources that will make a substantial and significant difference to the cost of managing your vendor master and your material master.
If you are a provider of an application or service used for master data management, data cleansing, or cataloguing then you should consider becoming a member of ECCMA because:
- Your membership in ECCMA entitles you to access to the ECCMA Master Data Resources that will make a substantial and significant difference to your customers.
- Your membership in ECCMA indicates your commitment to standards for master data quality and identifies you as a provider of quality master data solutions.
Watch this short presentation on how a membership could benefit you